Background

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Totally Unrelated Aside (Except it Involves ME!)

So.
I blog each month in the Pintertest kitchen.  While I make a lot of things from Pinterest, this ensures that once a month, whether I need to or not, I pick something off my ever expanding board of Recipes to Try and make it for ill or for good.
Case in point - the Nutella Swirl Loaf.  It's yummy, but greasy.  I think I may have greased the pan too liberally.  Or it's the 2 sticks of butter.  I'm not planning to say anything about Europe's favourite chocolate hazelnut spread.  So, Nutella good, greasy cake ill for my waistline.  It's not stopping J and I from consuming said loaf.  But I digress.
When going through this month's Linky Party, I came across A Cuppa Kim's Mug Swap.  So naturally, I signed up.  Today, I got my address for sending.  YAY!  I went snooping to learn about my swapper...and she's not a blogger and has her Twitter and Instagram privacy'ed up.  Grrrr. 
No matter.  I'm plotting what to do, and I need to get things ready to go on the 24th. 
So....beyond that if you're reading this, and you have my address for the mug swap, WELCOME!  And I'm looking forward to the reveal in September on the 3rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment