Background

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Planning: June 30 - July 5, 2013

So June sucked.
I have been in the throes of many things, including a decision to move me to a new school, and the wrap up of the current school year.  I have been at work late, eating poorly, and packing.  I hate packing.
But good news!  School's out!  I have a little time again!  Monday is Canada Day and we're going to Toronto for the day to watch the Bluejays play and probably go to the fireworks.  So many possibilities!
Here's a rundown of some of the things we're eating around the mountain this week, now that I'm cooking again:
  • Southwestern Breakfast Scramble for a couple of lunches
  • Grilled Steak and Potato Salad
  • Moroccan Chicken with Couscous
  • Flank Steak with Lime Marinade
  • Vietnamese Steak Sandwiches
Plus, I have lots of things on Pinterest that I'm interested in trying of the ice cream and muffin variety.

Here's to a new month, a different pace, and good eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment