Background

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Planning: September 30-5, 2012

Ugh.
Work started, and I hit the wall.  We've been eating out A LOT.  I've been totally uninspired, both while looking at menus and when attempting to figure out what to cook for J and I.
Friday, we're leaving for points south and my first away football game.  We're eating here this week, and there are some new recipes.  I made a cake tonight that smells amazing.  With a new oven, I'm hoping I didn't overcook.  We'll see.
Here's the rundown of what we're eating here this week:

Monday:  Lemon Garlic Tilapia, rice and broccoli.  We continue to try and eat healthy.
Tuesday:  Lemony Tortellini with Peas and Prosciutto and Garlic Bread
Wednesday:  Leftovers from Tuesday
Thursday:  Grilled steak, potatoes and broccoli

So, two new recipes plus a cake.  I'd say it's a pretty good week.  And there's a plan.  A plan is always good.

1 comment:

  1. It can be so hard! I do well for a while and then something happens and I'm back off my routine. It's been too busy and then we were gone all weekend. Now I'm playing catch-up!

    Your menu sounds great. Can't wait to hear the report on the new recipes.

    ReplyDelete