Background

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Son of Magazine Challenge: May Planning

So.
I've been hideous at keeping up here.  It's not that I'm not cooking.  I'm just not writing these days.  Hopefully, the writing muse will return and all of my pictures will be used to show you the delicious things I've been up to.
Case in point:  the May 2007 issue of Everyday Food.  I have 1 recipe made already, and another on the menu for this week.  If I haven't blogged it, it's not marked as made.  I think there are 5 things made that I have yet to blog.  5!  At some point, I need to catch up.
But getting back to May, there's lots of good looking things.  Once again, this will be the first time I've made something from this issue.  Better late than never.
Here's what we're planning from May 2007:

  • Artichoke Dip
  • Spinach-Stuffed Flank Steak
  • Lemon Sandwich Cookies
  • Lemon Cream Pie
  • Panko-Crusted Fish with Herb Dipping Sauce
  • Rosemary Meatballs
Looks like a good month.

No comments:

Post a Comment