Background

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Yikes

So.
I just made a list of the recipes I haven't blogged this year.  There are 9.
That means if I post one per day for the rest of the year, and don't make anything else, we're all good.  But that's not going to happen.  I mean, it will be close, but there are some other things I want to do too.
So, over the next week or so, expect at least a post a day.  Perhaps more...seeing as I'd like to post this year's Christmas dessert in all it's glory too.
Here's what to look forward to over the next little bit:
  1. 45 Minute Dinner Rolls
  2. Bolognese Sauce
  3. Stuffed Crown Roast and Gravy
  4. Chicken Taco Bowl
  5. Taco Filling
  6. Greek Marinated Chicken
  7. Bean Burritos
  8. Chicken Tortilla Soup
  9. Chili Rubbed Steak Salad with Goat Cheese
Lot

No comments:

Post a Comment