Background

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Planning: May 19 - 25, 2013

So.
I know, it's been quiet around here.  I've been in Quebec City with 40 Grade 8 students for the past week.  J ate things I don't like (canned spinach, anyone?), and I ate out.  I'm looking forward to this week, where I'm cooking at home.
This is also the long weekend here, so I have an extra day to play in the kitchen this week.  As a result, I'm planning a rather ambitious week with lots of Pinterest and a little Magazine Challenge.  So here goes:
Baking:  Snickerdoodle Muffins and Fudgy Brownies
Sunday: Steak Skewers and Parmesan Asparagus Sticks
Monday: Southwest Breakfast Scramble and Buffalo Chicken Lasagne
Tuesday: Leftovers
Wednesday: Ranch Chicken Foil Packs
Thursday: Sausage and Asparagus Saute over Polenta
Friday: Grilled Sausages on Buns
Looks like a good week, along with something special that we tasted and picked up:

Hello, long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment