Background

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Planning: Week of March 31-April 6, 2012

Ugh.
I've been busy.  Really busy.  Wishing I was sleeping more busy.  That means we don't eat at home because I walk through the door and can't imagine the thought of cooking.  It's an ugly cycle.  And once I haven't cooked one evening, it becomes easier to replicate the cycle, spend too much money, and become bored of restaurant food.
So, yeah.  It's Saturday, and I'm planning to eat at home for dinner from now until next Friday night.  Saturday, it currently appears that we're going to see my folks.  But I may need to take food with me.  After combing Pinterest, and my magazines, I've planned a good tasting week, I think.  Here we go:

Saturday:  I couldn't find something at the store after not being inspired for another dinner, but I had a brainwave when I woke up from my snooze - I have one of those Philadelphia Cream Cheese Sauce things in the fridge.  With bacon, spinach and pasta, I think I have dinner. 
Sunday:  Spaghetti for lunch.  Homemade pitas, Chicken Gyros and Tzatziki for dinner
Monday: Mexican Stuffed Shells and salad
Tuesday: Leftover Shells
Wednesday: Crockpot Chicken Parmesan
Thursday: Leftover Chicken parm
Friday: Grilled Burgers, chips, carrot sticks and homemade dill pickles

Sounds like a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment