Background

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Meal Planning: March 3-9, 2012

Okay, this week has started, but I need to recap last night.

Saturday:  Appetizer night!  Buffalo Chicken Wontons, Bruschetta, Ranch Dip and Carrot Sticks
Sunday:  Homemade Macaroni and Cheese along with Sausage and Salad
Monday:  We're off to Jann Arden, and are going to our favourite Greek restaurant before the show.  Saganaki and Baklava, here I come!!
Tuesday:  I have an appointment for a cut and colour at 5:45PM  I'm going to be home wicked late.  We're talking leftovers supplemented by Snack Wraps, or maybe all leftovers.  We'll see.
Wednesday:  Guitar lesson, so I'll be home later.  We're having burgers on the Foreman Grill, chips and dill pickles.
Thursday:  I pulled the spaghetti sauce out of the freezer.  We're really eating it this week.
Friday:  On the road.  Probably Wendy's.
 One more week.  Then a few days away, and then a few days of home time.  Lots of time to plan and cook.  Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment