Background

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Son of Magazine Challenge: March Planning

So.
It's a new month, and I've already made one of the recipes from March's Everyday Food.  Just as well.  We're going to Montreal for a bit during March Break.  While we won't be gone for the entire week, we will be gone for most of it.  Last year, I did a gigantic amount of cooking that week to post.  That won't be the case this year.  Frankly, based on my reading, I will be eating myself into oblivion.  When I haven't been heard from in a while, check the raclette restaurants or the Nordic Spa.
March 2007 featured dinners that should come together in minutes.  There are boil and toss pastas, and a speedy chili.  I came up with 6 things that I'd like to try:

  • Chicken, Ham & Cheese Rollups
  • Omelette
  • Fettuccine with Spinach Pesto
  • Cheesy Hash Brown Bake
  • Sage Pork Chops
  • Parmesan Rice
We've already had the chicken rollups.  They were delicious.  Let's hope everything else this month is as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment