Background

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Planning?? Whining?? You be the judge

So.
While I was well aware that XP was going away, I did nothing about it.  My laptop now is sloooooow, and I can't get the internet to open on it.
This wouldn't be a problem if the cat hadn't decided to be sick.  Last week, she saw her regular vet 3 times and spent 24 hours in emergency care for a tapeworm. (My cat has now had 3 enemas.  She hates us all when she's not being petted and snuggled.  But she's clean as a whistle, inside and out)
The laptop money went to the vet.  And then some.  Bleh.
So, the long and the short of this is I don't know when I'll be back up and running with pictures and everything.
But J and I have found a bunch of fun recipes to try in the meantime.  Southwestern Chicken Spaghetti, Steak Quesadillas, Chicken Taco Skillet.   It's Tex-Mex week around here, apparently.
I'll be back soon, once I've figured out how to make the cat pay for my laptop.  She must have some saleable skill...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment